TRUST’s partner EDCTP has just launched a call on Ethics and regulatory capacities the aim of which is to provide funding to actions that aim to support sub-Saharan African countries to establish and develop robust national medicines regulatory systems and capacities for ethical review of clinical research and use of medicinal products and technologies for use in humans.
- Type of action: Coordination & Support Actions (CSAs)
- Call budget: € 2M
- Maximum funding: € 300,000
- Funding level: 100% of eligible costs
- Open date: 4 August 2016, 17:00
- Close date: 22 November 2016, 17:00
You can find out more about this and other EDCTP calls here.